What do you think about Wendy's vanilla Frosty?

I personally much prefer my milk shakes to be thick, require a spoon, and be full of yummy goodness. If I'm ordering a raspberry cheesecake milkshake, I want there to be chuncks of raspberries in it. Same goes for a Reese's Peanut butter cup, or Oreo milkshake.

I personally much prefer my milk shakes to be thick, require a spoon, and be full of yummy goodness. If I'm ordering a raspberry cheesecake milkshake, I want there to be chuncks of raspberries in it. Same goes for a Reese's Peanut butter cup, or Oreo milkshake.
Then that makes everything at Cold Stone Creamery and the like a milkshake.

I was at a light the other day and a dude in a Wendy's uniform was crossing the street shoveling spoons of Frosty into his mouth nonstop. His hand looked like a foot on a bicycle pedal, no shit.

i agree with above post (chick-fil-a also dominates the breakfast scene)

word - chicken burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrritooooooooooooooo

If you mixed a chocolate frosty with a vanilla frosty, would it cause a rip in the time-space continuum?

no, but David Duke might resurface

My fav is Arby's Jamocha Shake :drool:

Good taste in music and shakes. I walked into an Arby's drive through after a parade with my quints on (band geek) for a Jamocha shake. I was promptly asked to vacate due to insurance concerns.