Ontopic What do you think about this proposal? v. Child Benefit reform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh nme, let me recount the ways. you've asserted that I was a drunken rapist about 800x. if you don't like how you get it back, then stfu you retarded mop head. :D

Drunk rapist? I dont' recall that one, maybe you had that in your own interpretation.

However, you claim to be an adult. I'm asking you nicely not be a nasty cuntbag about my partner. Respect that or don't, it's your choice but like I said you claim to be an adult. :)

you don't recall that? bitch, please. now you're just flat out full of BS. your ploy to feign innocence has no traction here. run along.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Okay so you're refusing to accept any responsibility.

How about we both play grown ups and I'll apologise for calling you a 'drunken rapist' (in more or less words) and you quit being an asshole about my partner who I love very dearly and who is not here to defend the fact he was made redundant and isn't in employment right now? :)

I'm getting a bit bored of defending my existance.

You forget your money isn't worth very much compared to ours therefore our million > your million. So no, 50grand (i.e. more like 100grand in your money at times) is not achieveable for me right now seeing as my career choice is that I want to be a teacher. :)

Yeah seriously you have to be pretty high flying to be earning £50 k, especially as a young person. An average of £50 k over 20 yrs would obviously mean getting much more than that for several years (as everyone starts on much less than that), again, not realisable for a lot of people. I know I'm stating the obvious here but it doesn't seem to be recognised by several in this thread.

Personal attacks get you banned. I didn't read this whole thread, because I don't have time. If you feel that you were a victim of said crime, please PM me the post and I'll ban the shithead.

That said, KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF. ALL OF YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.