Ontopic What do you think about this proposal? v. Child Benefit reform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
oh nme, let me recount the ways. you've asserted that I was a drunken rapist about 800x. if you don't like how you get it back, then stfu you retarded mop head. :D

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Drunk rapist? I dont' recall that one, maybe you had that in your own interpretation.

However, you claim to be an adult. I'm asking you nicely not be a nasty cuntbag about my partner. Respect that or don't, it's your choice but like I said you claim to be an adult. :)

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
you don't recall that? bitch, please. now you're just flat out full of BS. your ploy to feign innocence has no traction here. run along.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Okay so you're refusing to accept any responsibility.

How about we both play grown ups and I'll apologise for calling you a 'drunken rapist' (in more or less words) and you quit being an asshole about my partner who I love very dearly and who is not here to defend the fact he was made redundant and isn't in employment right now? :)

I'm getting a bit bored of defending my existance.

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
Still no admission of inappropriate behaviour. I know it's uncomfortable being faced with not having been very nice but seriosly.

it was a funny play on words, you don't have to go all Liam about it

Phoenix

Flaccid Member
Aug 21, 2009
inside your head
You forget your money isn't worth very much compared to ours therefore our million > your million. So no, 50grand (i.e. more like 100grand in your money at times) is not achieveable for me right now seeing as my career choice is that I want to be a teacher. :)

Yeah seriously you have to be pretty high flying to be earning £50 k, especially as a young person. An average of £50 k over 20 yrs would obviously mean getting much more than that for several years (as everyone starts on much less than that), again, not realisable for a lot of people. I know I'm stating the obvious here but it doesn't seem to be recognised by several in this thread.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Personal attacks get you banned. I didn't read this whole thread, because I don't have time. If you feel that you were a victim of said crime, please PM me the post and I'll ban the shithead.

That said, KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF. ALL OF YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.