what do you think about assisted-suicide?

you sayin we banked a tiny chick with jaundice or what?

baby_chick.jpg

i really don't accept the assertion that Europe is becoming some sort of Carthage, i find it almost ridiculously ignorant

Wrong I am thankful that I had a great teacher that showed me the ropes on Early Western Civilization and Modern Europe. Thankfully I didn't get the NEA/Liberal BS even though I was going to a public H.S..

Wrong I am thankful that I had a great teacher that showed me the ropes on Early Western Civilization and Modern Europe. Thankfully I didn't get the NEA/Liberal BS even though I was going to a public H.S..

oh right... me living here wouldn't give me better insight than you... neither would working in med... neither would actually having to deal with these requests...

nah, none of that. some blowhard who listens to talk radio thinks he knows more than me. how fresh.

actually putting my own fist up my asshole would be more useful than "debating" you on this

you actually start believing this shit after a while - it's hard to communicate with ignorance.

yes, so the funding extended allowed it to provide decent care up to a certain level based on their previous admissions. so?

Universal Health Care sucks unless you like long waiting lines for your primary health care. I wonder why so many Canadians on the border come south for their health care. Maybe because they don't have to wait six months to get simple health care done. Heaven forbid if your are elderly. Just go off and die. :rolleyes:

Universal Health Care sucks unless you like long waiting lines for your primary health care. I wonder why so many Canadians on the border come south for their health care. Maybe because they don't have to wait six months to get simple health care done. Heaven forbid if your are elderly. Just go off and die. :rolleyes:

A health service that has been free at the point of care is idolized world round, and not even Thatcher dared touch it. For all it's shortcomings, it's still one of the best systems we have. Queues exist for a reason.

I'll make the assumption that you know absolutely nothing about medical practice, and leave it at that.