What do you listen to at work?

F33nX said:
being attached to the business side of a vet clinic, i know that meds and treatment are balls expensive. care is pricey because it's the best care that an animal can get. time is money in any medical business, and when time is of the utmost urgency, you pay for it. it's just a fact of life.

Very true. I had to take my Chinchilla in to an emergency vet when he became lethargic and stopped eating. They had to put him down cuz he had the cancer. It cost me $500 for the xrays n'stuff but I gladly paid for it. I was just thankful that we had a 24 emergency vet clinic to go to and that they eased his suffering.

The past few days I've been listening to Prince. Other than that, Tears for Fears and just various 80's tracks. I must admit though, I'm quite partial to Shania Twain and Alannis Morrisette.

Galen said:
The past few days I've been listening to Prince. Other than that, Tears for Fears and just various 80's tracks. I must admit though, I'm quite partial to Shania Twain and Alannis Morrisette.
And you had it at me for listening to Prince :p

Galen said:
:lol: I was actually listening to some eurythmics today.

Galen said:

prince, tears for fears, shania...ooooooohhhhhh, yyyeaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...

BeeRad said:
except for when they say the bill is 700, you say you dont have that kinda money, they basically say whatcha got in your pocket.

I still am really happy the dropped the price for me but how in the hell do you say something is going to be 700 dollars and then do it for 280. I mean that just doesnt make any pratical sense that they were able to do that. Makes me a little mad knowing that if I did have 700 they could have done it for 280 anyways.
most vet clinics are small businesses, and luckily can compensate for situations like yours. what they lost on your business they made up for on people who can afford. my boyfriend's dad is the county vet where they live, and he will undercharge people who can't afford to pay what medicine and services cost, and will make up for it on emergency visits (like 3am sick cow visits) where the people can definitely pay.

Galen said:
Don't get me wrong, he's a little fruit, but some of his stuff is okay.
Now you need some New Order :cool:

1400. New Order - [Power, Corruption & Lies #05] Blue Monday [7:29]

Thorn Bird said:
Bubbles said:
I was extra, super loving and kissing on her when I got home.

and pandora and theac don't help matters any with their four cats. i always wanna sneak one home with me.

She's my baby, we cuddle and nuzzle all night and she curls up in my lap for hours when I'm playing poker. I honestly can't imagine life without her.....I would feel so alone. She's my best friend and I know she will keep all my secrets.

Nah, you don't need a cat. ;)

Bubbles said:
Thorn Bird said:
She's my baby, we cuddle and nuzzle all night and she curls up in my lap for hours when I'm playing poker. I honestly can't imagine life without her.....I would feel so alone. She's my best friend and I know she will keep all my secrets.

Nah, you don't need a cat. ;)

you're a meanie-head. :p

F33nX said:
most vet clinics are small businesses, and luckily can compensate for situations like yours. what they lost on your business they made up for on people who can afford. my boyfriend's dad is the county vet where they live, and he will undercharge people who can't afford to pay what medicine and services cost, and will make up for it on emergency visits (like 3am sick cow visits) where the people can definitely pay.

Honestly 300 bucks for a cath' and some antibiotics, i dont think they "lost on your business". The vet they referred me to(after the emergency care) only charged me 75 for the exact same and is keeping him longer. And come on now 69 bucks for the vet to walk into the room for 30 secs is rediculous.