what do you know about other members?

elpmis said:
drool is an engineer for some company, but would rather spend time working on drawings and his comics - his wife is apparently cool as shit

WOW, I'm cool!

BadMojo said:
I know that Thorn has a rock hard ass! I have had the priviledge of feeling it!

that ass gets around...I was over to their place for dinner and they insisted I touch it :lol: of course I happily obliged ;)

Sarcasmo said:
I think that thread would go downhill in a hurry, especially once I clicked on it. I'm a boob man, and the women of UF seem to have them in ample supply.

Except April, which is why I hate her.

I used to stuff my bra. Always looked lumpy. :hs:

i know just about everything a few of you guys have posted over the past 5-6 years. i started a post with people then lost the post. it may span 4-5 forums though. maybe tomorrow.

Sarcasmo said:
It's okay. You're completely gorgeous so it doesn't matter. Some girls need their boobs. You need your own t.v. show.

I was visiting a cousin this week and we were sitting around a fire conversing like UF members do when I visit them. I said, 'And people get paid to write shit like this, we could make our own t.v. show,' laughing.

Then he depressed me when he reminded me what he does. He looked over and said, 'I do get paid to write it.'

bastard

Sarcasmo said:
It's okay. You're completely gorgeous so it doesn't matter. Some girls need their boobs. You need your own t.v. show.

A while back I was going to a guest on Elfpenis show... I believe it was him... memory lacks. and stfu