what do you know about other members?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
and i don't mean any personal information like names and addresses. i mean, what have you learned about people here?

like,
kiwi is married to knyte, they have one toddler girl and are due in august with a boy. :happy: they are buying a house and selling a condo and looking at minivans. :fly: kiwi is an AWESOME photographer and knyte is a computer !@#$%. they live in utah and are mormons. they are mid-twenties. kiwi is specifically 24, not 23 (which is what started this thread.) ;)

anyone? how bout a little prize for the person who has been the most observant?

i don't mean that you have to know them IRL...it's more like interesting facts you've picked up along the way on UF.
does anyone else retain information about people?

I probably know the most about Thorn Bird and Spange, but that's just cause we are sisters in another life. :heart:

I know that they have been married 5 years in Aug, and have a 2 1/2 year old (almost 3 :eek:) spangelet with the most adorable curls I've ever seen. They own a house and love living in Atlanta. They are also planning on adding another child to the family at some point in the next yearish. Spange works as a graphic designer and is a great dad. I feel bad not knowing Thorn's exact age now though, I know it's around 28.

For April, I know that she is also 24 (like me). She is also CRAZY and you'd never guess the innocent looking little (yes she is little) person you meet in real life could be as not innocent as you can get. She grew up in Texas and loves everything about Mustangs. She is also a very crazy driver and scares me when we are only following her. She is also very in love with fly, they make such a cute couple :heart:. She isn't a big drinker (although will get plastered at times). She also likes playing video games and IM's fly even when he is sitting next to her on his computer.

elpmis is really a drunken midget whore priced at 5 dollars an hour

except on thursdays.. then he's 3 dollars an hour and you get 241

eileenbunny and IBWIP sleep together, and just happen to be married. They are awesome.

coqui is indeed a beefcake. from what I have heard, totally hung, too. he and his wife are awesomeness as well.

hydrosqueegee and his wife, hifigirly, both are awesomeness as well. I haven't seen them in a while, but they ahve a house and kid as far as I know.

I have heard a rumor dbzeag is gay, but that is unsubstanciated.

inline4 is a hot momma who gave me the idea and inspiration for a piercing men should not do.

onnotangu is just a hot nubian stud that thinks I am a twink, isn't that cute?

I am sure there are others I know, sorry to have left you out :(

why_ask_why said:
chikken has heaps of dead hookers skinned and buried in his back yard

All 3 of them (he does only have 3, not 4, right?)

And would like to be able to use prisoners to fill in the potholes in the roads in Boston.

a few quick thoughts on some of those I've never met

w_a_w is a very successful head of IT for some company somewhere, sings in a band, rides in a 2000 something Z06, and enjoys the ups and downs of romantic conquest

theac works for Time Warner and is a huge A/V nerd, although he doesn't own any big screen TVs or bad ass sound equipment himself because he's always spending money and time working on his house, plus his A/V taste is quite expensive

drool is an engineer for some company, but would rather spend time working on drawings and his comics - his wife is apparently cool as shit

chikken is truly the all american type guy, he buys and sells homes like it's nothing and loves to go diving

pandora is all about taking pictures and loves animals, she has good taste for food partly because her husband cooks so well - she also digs tattoos and has a few herself - would love it if her hubby got a bike

Simply put Thorn is in to being the ultimate mother

knyte loves the art of combat and has a strong hobby towards possession and knowledge of firearms - he also digs exciting games and movies around the same, especially Street Fighter

FlamingGlory prides himself off his books smarts where is bark is as big as his bite - avid arms holder and all around weaponry stat expert

Coqui comes off as a brutally honest guy, with a dedication to working out and eating right, funny I have no idea what he does for work

Thorn Bird said:
i don't mean that you have to know them IRL...it's more like interesting facts you've picked up along the way on UF.
does anyone else retain information about people?

in that case, nothing really. Most of the members here arent really in the crowd of people i converse with on the internet. i've heard april is fat, though, does this count? :confused:

kiwi said:
I probably know the most about Thorn Bird and Spange, but that's just cause we are sisters in another life. :heart:

I know that they have been married 5 years in Aug, and have a 2 1/2 year old (almost 3 :eek:) spangelet with the most adorable curls I've ever seen. They own a house and love living in Atlanta. They are also planning on adding another child to the family at some point in the next yearish. Spange works as a graphic designer and is a great dad. I feel bad not knowing Thorn's exact age now though, I know it's around 28.

For April, I know that she is also 24 (like me). She is also CRAZY and you'd never guess the innocent looking little (yes she is little) person you meet in real life could be as not innocent as you can get. She grew up in Texas and loves everything about Mustangs. She is also a very crazy driver and scares me when we are only following her. She is also very in love with fly, they make such a cute couple :heart:. She isn't a big drinker (although will get plastered at times). She also likes playing video games and IM's fly even when he is sitting next to her on his computer.
no fair, you met April IRL ;) you'd never get that from her if hadn't met her :hs:

ceiling fly said:
Who is your sister again? I don't think she posts here anymore.

ieholly, and yeah she doesnt post here anymore. I don't know why she stopped, i never asked her about it. I think she just grew out of it. She's been really busy lately, getting married, getting hired by halliburton, moving, etc.

El Borracho said:
ieholly, and yeah she doesnt post here anymore. I don't know why she stopped, i never asked her about it. I think she just grew out of it. She's been really busy lately, getting married, getting hired by halliburton, moving, etc.
halliburton??? Wow, I hope she enjoys her place in hell. :D