What do you guys do when you are lonely?

Drool-Boy said:
SHOW US DEM TITTIES

this is directed at anyone who is willing
oldmannipples.jpeg

First, I like to start with a warm cleansing bath, using a brillo pad to scrub my sins away.

Some Bon Ami works especially well on my legs and feet, which seem to get a lot of sin.

Then I usually tear the head off of a small hen, and drink the blood straight from the neck, perhaps gargling once or twice to cleanse my throat of sins, then thank balaam for the chance to redeem myself in the eyes of the One Who Shall be Named at a Much Later Date.

Ritually donning the 'fluffy bunny of doom' costume, I then proceed in my ice-cream truck to the farthest Chuck E Cheese I can get to in a three hour drive.

After conning 4 or 5 harried parents into the back of the ice cream truck, I bludgeon them with the ucursed golf shoe of delnab, and bind them with the sacred twine of fury.

Usually at this point I black out and wake up in a hotel in Peoria feeling extremely refreshed and relaxed.

CSI wasn't on last night. Fucking basketball.

I don't have time to relax.

ChikkenNoodul said:
First, I like to start with a warm cleansing bath, using a brillo pad to scrub my sins away.

Some Bon Ami works especially well on my legs and feet, which seem to get a lot of sin.

Then I usually tear the head off of a small hen, and drink the blood straight from the neck, perhaps gargling once or twice to cleanse my throat of sins, then thank balaam for the chance to redeem myself in the eyes of the One Who Shall be Named at a Much Later Date.

Ritually donning the 'fluffy bunny of doom' costume, I then proceed in my ice-cream truck to the farthest Chuck E Cheese I can get to in a three hour drive.

After conning 4 or 5 harried parents into the back of the ice cream truck, I bludgeon them with the ucursed golf shoe of delnab, and bind them with the sacred twine of fury.

Usually at this point I black out and wake up in a hotel in Peoria feeling extremely refreshed and relaxed.

chikken > *

i sit and brood for a while, then i post on a forum about it.
more often than not though, i put on some good music and either just chill or play video games or go for a walk

brooding is fun. lately I've had so little time by myself that I haven't had a chance to feel down.