Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
My buddies and I had a lot to drink at the bar last night

Got home around 2 in the morning, really pissed my girlfriend off

When I'm hungry, but hung over I usually get one of those huge
pretzels at the mall - it's almost a ritual.

What do you eat?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Those big pretzels are good, also are warm bagels with nothing on them.

And a giant sausage and cheese omlette with 3 or 4 english muffins
I'm all for the bagels and the muffins, but that cheese omlette would spark problems

anything with greese really

I don't get hungover, there for I eat anything. Except gross stuff.

when i'm hung over i try to eat a really big greasy breakfast with a tall glass of juice. I'll make a mushroom, sausage, onion, and cheese omlette, some biscuits and gravy, and toast. homemade jam on the toast and gravy on the rest of it and a big glass of orange juice. it's an artery's worst nightmare but by 10am my hangover is gone and I feel great. I'll follow up with as many glasses of water as I can drink untill i have to pee every 30 minutes and that helps too.

if i'm in a pinch and don't have the required 30 mins prep time for that breakfast, i'll pick up something from BK, usually 2 sausage croissants and a large coffee hit the spot and help too.

CletusJones said:
when i'm hung over i try to eat a really big greasy breakfast with a tall glass of juice. I'll make a mushroom, sausage, onion, and cheese omlette, some biscuits and gravy, and toast. homemade jam on the toast and gravy on the rest of it and a big glass of orange juice. it's an artery's worst nightmare but by 10am my hangover is gone and I feel great. I'll follow up with as many glasses of water as I can drink untill i have to pee every 30 minutes and that helps too.

if i'm in a pinch and don't have the required 30 mins prep time for that breakfast, i'll pick up something from BK, usually 2 sausage croissants and a large coffee hit the spot and help too.
holy shitso