What do you collect?

i collect mp3s apparently. i have tons that i've never even listened to. i'm also starting to collect red wines, i plan on building a wine cellar eventually.

InfluX said:
i'm also collecting ethnicities. i just aquired 6% of a new one last week.
Would that be 6% of that ethnicity based on the 100% of your own or 6% of the total of the other enthnicity?

InfluX said:
the percentage actually is influenced by the gorilla glue. so let me check on that and i'll get back to you.
Whoever unlawfully seizes.... any person... shall be punished by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.

In any case, I still think grape nuts and prune juice is the answer.

Last edited:
I used to collect comic books. Pretty hardcore. Mostly the ones by McFarland in later years, before that it was almost all Spider Man, Iron Man, and X-Men ones. I've since sold them off issue by issue (almost $10,000 worth). I have about a two-foot stack of my favorites left for when my son gets older and can appreciate them.

Now the only thing I invest money in is happy hour, my car, and regular books.

Sarcasmo said:
I used to collect comic books. Pretty hardcore. Mostly the ones by McFarland in later years, before that it was almost all Spider Man, Iron Man, and X-Men ones. I've since sold them off issue by issue (almost $10,000 worth). I have about a two-foot stack of my favorites left for when my son gets older and can appreciate them.

Now the only thing I invest money in is happy hour, my car, and regular books.

I've got one of the most recent Batman story arcs (Hush), some older Punisher & Wolverine issues, a few Ghost Riders, and the Batman/Spawn cross-overs.

I collected some Ghost Riders, Wolverines 1-20 something, a couple Spawns, and tons of other assorted independent comics (i.e. not worth anything) just because the stories and characters were good.