What do you collect?

Rare wines and spirits.

I rarely drink wine, and I never drink spirits. But they're nice to have and always come in handy if I need to give someone a gift at the last minute.

I collect charms and magnets from the places I vist. My new goal is to collect the National Park stamps. On the trip to Alaska, I collected three. Only 385 to go!

Well once again, this is screwed over by my constantly changing interests. I used to collect comic books. Still got alot of them. Also collected Magic and Star Wars CCG cards back in HS. Still got the SW ones, sold the Magics.

I have alot of books, but it's mainly cause I keep them all, can never bring myself to sell them. Love to read, though the time spent recently has dwindled due to work and such.

Also used to collect alot of anime stuff, figurines, art portfolios, mangas, etc. And animation cels as well, mainly of Ryo-Ohki from Tenchi Muyo.

There is really no one thing I collect any more, just lots of different things that I'm interested in.

I guess tattoos would be on of my current fixations :) And Michael Whelan artwork. My current prized possesion is an Artists Proof of the cover art from The Dark Tower, the 7th book in the gunslinger series by Stephen King. Not only is it an Artists Proof, but it's also Remarqued by Whelan with a one of a kind sketch of Oy, the Billy Bumbler from the story.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the next print he releases is the sepiatoned endpapers from the same book. I'd get the AP/Remarqued of that in a heartbeat. I'd love to have some of his originals, but I don't have the tens of thousands of dollars to pay for them :p Actually, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can go see his studio when we go to New York in December.