What do you collect? (pics)

C

crazymike

I collect motorcycles with my dad. Togther we probably have 10+ bikes in various stages of completion. I think this hobby is the reason I currently have $200 to my name.

triumph1.jpg

triumph2.jpg

triumph3.jpg

Jetski_1.jpg

Bikes_Front.jpg

Bikes_Rear.jpg

I've recently started collecting flashlights hehe. As of now I only have two but they're worth about $210 together. I have another one on the way that I won, worth about $120. And I'm planning on buying two "low end" lights worth $60 together. Not an extremely expensive hobby but most find it quite insane.

Oooh shiny!

I Robert I said:
I've recently started collecting flashlights hehe. As of now I only have two but they're worth about $210 together. I have another one on the way that I won, worth about $120. And I'm planning on buying two "low end" lights worth $60 together. Not an extremely expensive hobby but most find it quite insane.

Oooh shiny!

what kind of flash lights? like super mag lights?

I have every movie stub to every move I have seen in theaters since Star Trek V.

It's a huge stack. I see a lot of movies.

crazymike said:
what kind of flash lights? like super mag lights?
What I have currently is a MagLite (or a knockoff, I'm not sure actually hehe, it's ooold). A SureFire L4 Digital Lumamax (the one in the middle) and a Nuwai QuantumIII (the little black one):
img_4313.jpg

I should be getting a Streamlight Stinger XTHP eventually (won it in a raffle):
Streamlight_75513XTHP_ACDCS_LG.jpg

I also won a $60 gift certificate that I plan on using to buy one or two more lights with, not sure which yet.

It's not exactly a big collection yet, I've just been bitten by the flashlight bug :p

Edit: To give an idea of the output of that middle light I compared it to the minimag. Please note that the batteries in the minimag were a bit worn down though (not that it would really matter hehe):
img_4318.jpg

Mondoz said:
I have every movie stub to every move I have seen in theaters since Star Trek V.

It's a huge stack. I see a lot of movies.
Same here. Some of my stubs you can hardly see the name or date. Show me the stub and I'll tell you who I went with. :p

DVD's + VHS's.
I have far too many... and I keep getting the urge to buy more whenever I'm bored.

Lynnakitty said:
DVD's + VHS's.
I have far too many... and I keep getting the urge to buy more whenever I'm bored.
pics

Of collection

I Robert I said:
pics

Of collection
I dont have pics..
I own approx 150 dvds, (I've only been collecting for a little under 2 yrs), 25 boxed DVD sets, about 250 VHS movies, and a few laser discs :o

Lynnakitty said:
I dont have pics..
I own approx 150 dvds, (I've only been collecting for a little under 2 yrs), 25 boxed DVD sets, about 250 VHS movies, and a few laser discs :o
this is the internet. we are a visual society. we require pics.

CletusJones said:
maybe if you weren't buying all those DVDs you could afford a cam.
But then she wouldn't have any collection to take pics of... :eek: