What do you argue about?

i don't bother arguing, it's pretty pointless. i'll just up sticks and leave it usually if it gets to that stage.

don't give a shit with my so as long as they're honest. what's the phrase, if you aren't honest daddy can't help you!

zrh why am i imagining the scene from home alone where macauly culkin pulls out the photo of buzz's girlfriend from the toy chest and says "Buzz, your girlfriend... Woof!"

because that's what i'd do irl, except buzz would be zach. unless you want to be called buzz im cool with that.

and I dont have pictures of anyone

But see randomly saying things is funny, sometimes, especially when you put it with the whole nostalgia deal. Why? Because Im thinking about fish. It always seems like it would be a good idea to have the fish. Then you get it and it isnt quite as good as you thought it would be and there might even be spots where it looks off. So you eat the side dish and then start to get hungry and try to eat all the fish without looking at it.

and I dont have pictures of anyone

But see randomly saying things is funny, sometimes, especially when you put it with the whole nostalgia deal. Why? Because Im thinking about fish. It always seems like it would be a good idea to have the fish. Then you get it and it isnt quite as good as you thought it would be and there might even be spots where it looks off. So you eat the side dish and then start to get hungry and try to eat all the fish without looking at it.

it's okay buzz, i do that with pictures of my ex's too.

also, bringing fish into the domain of women is most unwelcome at this hour.

no you wouldn't my apple tart would have your face on it and a love heart underneath

now what BITCH?!

Niall you made me smile. Don't do that again, it's wrong.

Maybe I'd give you a 2, if you could cook a competent vegetarian meal. Plus I'd invent a few allergies just to spice things up, no mushrooms, no cooking oil, no pasta. THEN WHAT??

Veggie meal? I wouldn't throw that at the dog

I'm a legend at making pies like, you want one of those? or some french food.. take you pick, nothing veggie though - it's alright if you have a fit the hospitals just across the road

also i ask that every dish you prefer consists of 90% meat and 10% potatoes - within that selection, there is a lot you can make. i'll put the cats up in really high places while you prepare it.

french food is class - so different, most starters are made around eggs from what i noticed (maybe it's a brittany thing) - getting decent french food in paris is a bit hard because most places are operated in true migrant style (indians etc.) but what i did hve where fantastic

are you a veggie? that's mental

Polo, come to mine and Ill cook us steaks on the bbq pit, drink pints of guinness and listen to led zeppelin. Cuddling afterwards would be optional.

im sure you've got an old karaoke machine and you can treat me to kiss by prince

i'll play the guitar and pass out under the tarp