what did YUO do this weekend?

elpmis said:
pandainsight.JPG
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eileenbunny said:
At least when they get to be old enough to do this you have something in common with them.
I don't know about you, but I never told my parents that i was doing those things.... did you?

Coqui said:
Of course not. I'm not Mexican therefore, I'll never do it right.

FAKE EDIT: It's the perfectionist in me still trying to get the stones perfectly leveled.
stone wall? what kind are you using?

orignally planned: go to st louis with roommates
eventually planned: clean room, clean bathroom, clean ferret cage, clean garage, reformat computer, burn DVDs to clear up hard drive space, switch tires between my cars, adjust ignition timing, check and fix ecu codes, emtpy catalytic converter of all the broken shit inside, take ferrets for a walk, laundry
actually complete: 1/4 assed job of cleaning room, bit of laundry, swapped wheels/tires, moved one car into garage, sent off a birfday present, then I spent eight hours watching star wars with a friend from madison and the rest of the weekend I drank myself into a stupor while watching two seasons worth of Battlestar Galactica, the Invisible Man, and a smattering of Voyager

Friday: I really don't remember. I think there was drinking though. But maybe not because I was up early saturday.
Saturday: Burnt some dvds; cleaned house a bit; replaced belts and air filter in truck; player poker at Dirk's.
Sunday: watched european grand prix; did some random shopping; watched basketball game in a bar downtown, went to another bar after and met my future wife for the first time.
Monday: 8 hours of Law & Order. consoled ex-girlfriend after she had a rough night with current bf.

All in all a successful weekend, although I'm kicking myself for wasting too much time on L&O monday, and for letting wr3kt play me like a tiddlywink saturday. Next time!

i:
drove to 'bama,
saw some old friends,
chased hot-air balloons,
went out for drinks,
went to church,
crashed two grill-outs,
drank some beer,
played pictionary,
slept late,
and played a lot of these here arcade games. i'm livin' the high life, i swanee!!

Jonny_B said:
Friday: I really don't remember. I think there was drinking though. But maybe not because I was up early saturday.
Saturday: Burnt some dvds; cleaned house a bit; replaced belts and air filter in truck; player poker at Dirk's.
Sunday: watched european grand prix; did some random shopping; watched basketball game in a bar downtown, went to another bar after and met my future wife for the first time.
Monday: 8 hours of Law & Order. consoled ex-girlfriend after she had a rough night with current bf.

All in all a successful weekend, although I'm kicking myself for wasting too much time on L&O monday, and for letting wr3kt play me like a tiddlywink saturday. Next time!

So, uh....can we see pics of said future wife? :hi2u:

nothing.

sat around. shopped H mart. Worked yesterday, got caught up on some J-Doramas at the same time, then sat around with friends last night and watched the Aviator. (not a bad flick) This comming weekend is the fun weekend.