what did YUO do this weekend?

elpmis said:
two words: family will

I wont be seeing a dime of it...this is an uncle who has 4 kids and it is rightfully theirs

he's not the only millionaire in my family though so who knows...not holding my breath however

I made a mess with Playdoh, pulled my son around the neighborhood in his wagon, watched both Crash and The Longest Yard, made some kickass sun-dried tomato pizza, washed bedding, scrubbed cat puke out of the carpet, and played some KOTOR 2. Stupid game, by the way. The designers basically just used the first game and added a slightly different story. It was like deja vu all over again.

fartslinger said:
:( i know, but the thought of you riding around on a moped made me :fly:

i did rent a moped in mexico once. ran into a car trying to turn around, never been on one. nobody saw me, except locals, so i kept going. a bunch of locals tried to accost my 6'2" firefighter friend who paid for them while we were out. they claimed to call the police and wouldnt give him his credit card back. he turned over a desk and took the keys to all of their mopeds. they gave him his credit card back and we hurried back to the boat.

I helped my father in law with some yardwork and went to a barbecue. We also decided we are ready to have the next kid.

kiwi said:
I helped my father in law with some yardwork and went to a barbecue. We also decided we are ready to have the next kid.

babies poop

Plan: Get together with a friend I haven't seen for almost a year.

Reality: Plans fell through, went to DC Zoo with my kids :)

157_5714.jpg

Love the tigers.

157_5716.jpg

Playing just like a kitten, here, kitty, kitty, kitty...

157_5730.jpg

157_5731.jpg

This guy was just posing for a pic.

157_5734.jpg

An eyelash viper, highly venomous, too bad I couldn't get a pic of its face.

157_5776.jpg

This elephant was a baby when we saw him last year, but he's grown since. Note the anklet, apparently the lastest in fashion among Asian elephant society.

157_5777.jpg

Playtime!

157_5785.jpg

157_5786.jpg

Couldn't pass up the pandas, unforunately the only pics I could get were from a distance.