Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,768
Steam
heyfubuddy
My original plan was to tile my bathroom floor, but that didnt happen.
So instead I started building endtables for my living room.
Basically I hung around in my garage all weekend making sawdust.
IM SUCH A PARTY ANIMAL!!!
:fly:

What did you guys get up to?

Drool-Boy said:
youre never gonna finish that damn landscaping, are you?

Of course not. I'm not Mexican therefore, I'll never do it right.

FAKE EDIT: It's the perfectionist in me still trying to get the stones perfectly leveled.

-Mowed the Lawn
-Tiled the kitchen
-Put a laminate floor in the main bathroom
-Painted the Spare Bedroom
-Built a retaining wall in the front.
-drank beer nonstop

and this week i'm selling my house.

Plan: Put in sprinkler system
Actual: Put in half of the tubing and painted part of the basement.

I shit you not I stayed in a $20 mil mansion on the ocean and played golf on a just completed $100 mil private golf course that maybe 50 people have played on total and is supposed to be better than Augusta...I believe it
I wish I was loaded like my family...it's depressing to go back to life as a serf after living the high life :D

why_ask_why said:
I shit you not I stayed in a $20 mil mansion on the ocean and played golf on a just completed $100 mil private golf course that maybe 50 people have played on total and is supposed to be better than Augusta...I believe it
I wish I was loaded like my family...it's depressing to go back to life as a serf after living the high life :D
two words: family will

why_ask_why said:

"like my family"?

You live an amazing life good sir.

plan: party hardy all weekend
actual: golfed friday, saturday, and sunday; went to Bill's family shindig, drank WAY too much on saturday night, hung out on the St. Lawrence seaway, puttered around the family vet clinic, and definitely had a great time:D