What did you wanna be when you were a kid?

Pandora said:
Mee too! Although that ended when my parents got a subscription to National Geograpic. Then I wanted to be a photographer for them.

I was all those naked native women right ? :fly:

Pandora said:

NUH-UH!! :fly:

How about some of those rings around your neck that make it like a foot long, some of those earlobe stretchers and last but not least, some of those awesome plates to make your lips hang down to your belly button?? HAWT :drool:

I guess a Jockey, ever since I was about 14. Before that I didn't want to be anything really. Now that's what I do. So I guess I'm living my dreams, but it doesn't seem like it :(

PancakeWagon said:
I honestly had no real aspirations. My secular employment was not really discussed to any great extent as I grew up. I believe that when I was taking 6th, 7th and 8th grade, the teacher of my 7th grade social studies class asked us what we wanted to be. I said machinist because that is what my dad did. He said how about mechanical engineer. I said OK. And that's pretty much how I ended up where I am today.

I should mention that the same teacher, the year after i passed 6, 7, and 8, leapt through a classroom window to the parking lot to fight with a local gang.