What did you wanna be when you were a kid?

CletusJones said:
i had one of those too. i was the "troublemaker" in my class. ;)

Same here. I'll never forget the look of shock of my third grade teacher when I threw a baseball sized spitball at the back of her head. Missed naturally, and hit the wall right next to her, but goddamn, it was priceless. :fly:

BigDov said:
Same here. I'll never forget the look of shock of my third grade teacher when I threw a baseball sized spitball at the back of her head. Missed naturally, and hit the wall right next to her, but goddamn, it was priceless. :fly:
waffles

one time we shot spitballs at a file cabinet for days, the thing was covered in them. the look on the teacher's face when she finally saw it was probably as priceless as the one on your teacher's face.

CletusJones said:
waffles

one time we shot spitballs at a file cabinet for days, the thing was covered in them. the look on the teacher's face when she finally saw it was probably as priceless as the one on your teacher's face.

She went from :egads: to :mad: just like a Jekyll and Hyde movie. Awesome :fly:

I always wanted to be an astronaut, but it turns out they don't send morons out into space :(

I honestly had no real aspirations. My secular employment was not really discussed to any great extent as I grew up. I believe that when I was taking 6th, 7th and 8th grade, the teacher of my 7th grade social studies class asked us what we wanted to be. I said machinist because that is what my dad did. He said how about mechanical engineer. I said OK. And that's pretty much how I ended up where I am today.

Pandora said:
Mee too! Although that ended when my parents got a subscription to National Geograpic. Then I wanted to be a photographer for them.

Archaeology was always something I wanted to get into- my Grandma was big on Egyptian stuff, and I was too. We went to the King Tut exhibit waaay back when and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Unfortunately, I never followed through with it :(