What did you wanna be when you were a kid?

I wanted to be the typist for marlboro...it would be so cool to type marlboro on the rolling papers all day :fly:

According to a paper I wrote when I was in 2nd grade, I wanted to be an aquanaut and wrestle with octopuses, ride on the backs of dolphins across the oceans, and surf on turtle shells.

That's not really in line with my reality, but close enough I guess.

BigDov said:
According to a paper I wrote when I was in 2nd grade, I wanted to be an aquanaut and wrestle with octopuses, ride on the backs of dolphins across the oceans, and surf on turtle shells.

:lol: You loser, my 2nd grade papers were way better than that.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I always wanted to be a rock star. I still wanna be a rock star. I'm considering being a lawyer instead though, if being a rocker doesn't work I'll replace the guitar for a desk I guess.

How about you guys?

According to what I wrote when I was young I wanted to be a fireman or a policeman, but now considering that I'm fatty mcfat fat that's probably not gonna happen.

i wanted to be an inventor

i do get to invent new ways to irritate the fuck out of people though, so my dream is half realised

NeedMoreEmo said:
Awww. But you get to work at blockbuster instead. :D :heart:

Why do you hate me? :D :p

I'm leaving there at the end of this month, its been about 6months, time to move on. Actually I'm going to school full time now.

I always wanted to be a mechanic or a race car driver.

I'm a programmer now, pretty far off huh? Although, I am going to school for MechE...

BigDov said:

That is the 2nd gayest thing ive read on this forum here.