What did you wanna be when you were a kid?

Forrest Dump said:
I WANNA BE A COWBOY BABY

I actually still want to be a cowboy. I've worked on a cattle ranch before and there is no life like it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
monkeyshines ( :shines: ), fourberie, caboodle, bananna oil, hornswoggle....?

:shines: comes closest, but none of them seem to carry quite the same connotation :(

WTF is "fourberie" anyway???

I wanted to be a nurse who flew in a helicopter and dropped food and medical supplies on the poor and needy. :p

i never really knew when i was a little kid.

sort of thought i wanted to become a doctor in junior high, but then i realized how much i didn't like school.

still don't really know what i want to be, though i have a career. meh.

Millions said:
I wanted to be a Roller Coaster designer. :)
There was a point of time when I was interested in that as well... I believe I can thank roller coaster tycoon for that. :lol:

berzerker said:
There was a point of time when I was interested in that as well... I believe I can thank roller coaster tycoon for that. :lol:

Oh I loved that game!

Yeah I was totally jazzed about it for the longest time...then I found out you need a degree in engineering to do it. Math can go to hell.

Millions said:
Oh I loved that game!

Yeah I was totally jazzed about it for the longest time...then I found out you need a degree in engineering to do it. Math can go to hell.

There is some math that I am partial to, but I don't believe I'd ever be able to pursue a career that focused on it to such an extent as roller coaster design does.

berzerker said:
There is some math that I am partial to, but I don't believe I'd ever be able to pursue a career that focused on it to such an extent as roller coaster design does.

Did you ever see the show on the Discovery Channel where they were showing the kickass software program that they create roller coasters on?? It made me want to ditch everything and become a roller coaster designer too :)