What did you wanna be when you were a kid?

ieholly said:
an engineer. i was so stupid. :(

I get paid well to spam forums, play tetris and talk to beautful wimmens from Nevada. What is stupid about that? I mean aside from the chick part, unless you're into that. I can design a hydrogen bomb in less time than it takes nut jobs to wipe their anus(HI DROOL). I am currently overseeing the machining of the majority of the components of a jet engine for GE that I drew a few weeks back. I am working on a generator housing for a new line of windmills like the ones you see in California, the components are larger than my bed. I have drawn and machined parts for the F-16, F-14, space shuttle, injection machines that make plastic beer bottles(great idea...) and the composite tops of some SUV's.

And that is in my spare time. I screw off on the internet most of the day because I can do all that in less time than ten people with six hands and still make myself look good.

I :heart: the engineers

PancakeWagon said:
I get paid well to spam forums, play tetris and talk to beautful wimmens from Nevada. What is stupid about that? I mean aside from the chick part, unless you're into that. I can design a hydrogen bomb in less time than it takes nut jobs to wipe their anus(HI DROOL). I am currently overseeing the machining of the majority of the components of a jet engine for GE that I drew a few weeks back. I am working on a generator housing for a new line of windmills like the ones you see in California, the components are larger than my bed. I have drawn and machined parts for the F-16, F-14, space shuttle, injection machines that make plastic beer bottles(great idea...) and the composite tops of some SUV's.

And that is in my spare time. I screw off on the internet most of the day because I can do all that in less time than ten people with six hands and still make myself look good.

lol. i'm sure some of that might be true.

PancakeWagon said:

You sir, are truly a god among men :heart:

PancakeWagon said:

my dad actually played a pretty big role in developing the barrier technology for those plastic beer bottles. Can't have the beer getting all oxidized....

CletusJones said:
I don't understand the question, I only read at a second grade level.

We really, REALLY need a term to replace "shens" :lol:

Will I have to use one-syllable words when I talk to you? :fly:

dreamwalker said:
We really, REALLY need a term to replace "shens" :lol:

Will I have to use one-syllable words when I talk to you? :fly:

I would say yes to that D W*

*note the use of one-syllable words for reading comprehension and clarity

BigDov said:
I would say yes to that D W*

*note the use of one-syllable words for reading comprehension and clarity

I'm capable of understanding longer words, so I'm assuing you're using short words either for CletusJones's benefit or your own, or maybe both :tard: