What did you wanna be when you were a kid?

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
39,338
4,887
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
I always wanted to be a rock star. I still wanna be a rock star. I'm considering being a lawyer instead though, if being a rocker doesn't work I'll replace the guitar for a desk I guess.

How about you guys?
 

shamwow

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
66,888
709
41
Marklar
₥0.40
Marklar
M0
I wanted to be the typist for marlboro...it would be so cool to type marlboro on the rolling papers all day :fly:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
According to a paper I wrote when I was in 2nd grade, I wanted to be an aquanaut and wrestle with octopuses, ride on the backs of dolphins across the oceans, and surf on turtle shells.

That's not really in line with my reality, but close enough I guess.
 

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
39,338
4,887
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
BigDov said:
According to a paper I wrote when I was in 2nd grade, I wanted to be an aquanaut and wrestle with octopuses, ride on the backs of dolphins across the oceans, and surf on turtle shells.

That's not really in line with my reality, but close enough I guess.
:lol: You loser, my 2nd grade papers were way better than that.
 
P

Plasma

Guest
NeedMoreEmo said:
I always wanted to be a rock star. I still wanna be a rock star. I'm considering being a lawyer instead though, if being a rocker doesn't work I'll replace the guitar for a desk I guess.

How about you guys?

According to what I wrote when I was young I wanted to be a fireman or a policeman, but now considering that I'm fatty mcfat fat that's probably not gonna happen.
 

Dory

Dory Two Times
Oct 15, 2004
39,338
4,887
673
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥6,816.90
Marklar
M6,817
Plasma said:
According to what I wrote when I was young I wanted to be a fireman or a policeman, but now considering that I'm fatty mcfat fat that's probably not gonna happen.
Awww. But you get to work at blockbuster instead. :D :heart:
 
B

bungle

Guest
i wanted to be an inventor

i do get to invent new ways to irritate the fuck out of people though, so my dream is half realised
 
P

Plasma

Guest
NeedMoreEmo said:
Awww. But you get to work at blockbuster instead. :D :heart:

Why do you hate me? :D :p

I'm leaving there at the end of this month, its been about 6months, time to move on. Actually I'm going to school full time now.
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Marklar
₥239.55
Marklar
M240
I always wanted to be a mechanic or a race car driver.

I'm a programmer now, pretty far off huh? Although, I am going to school for MechE...
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
69,563
21,814
1,073
Marklar
₥46,624.23
Marklar
M46,624
Steam
mattressfish
BigDov said:
According to a paper I wrote when I was in 2nd grade, I wanted to be an aquanaut and wrestle with octopuses, ride on the backs of dolphins across the oceans, and surf on turtle shells.

That's not really in line with my reality, but close enough I guess.
That is the 2nd gayest thing ive read on this forum here.