what did you eat for breakfast?

April23 said:
Pshh.. whatever. Milk is the yummiest drink, tall cold glass while eating a sandwich... yum! My stomach just won't keep it down. :(

same here. I'll post a useless story sometime about how I got tricked into drinking goat's milk. and also the one about how my cousin drank goat's milk straight from the teat

jaxxor said:
same here. I'll post a useless story sometime about how I got tricked into drinking goat's milk. and also the one about how my cousin drank goat's milk straight from the teat
forum buzz word included.

:pics:

Coffee.

For some reason I can't eat breakfast anymore. I stopped eating it in highschool and now whenever I eat before 10 or 11 I get sick. :( I miss pancakes.

fly said:
forum buzz word included.

:pics:

sadly, no. but maybe if I typed the story up and pm'd it to a willing third party they could do an MS paint pictorial

goat's milk? Damn. That's no better....... one of my aunts used to be married to a survivalist, and all we ever ate there for "dairy products" was goat's milk, goat cheese she made, goat butter...... *sigh* :barf:

jaxxor said:
sadly, no. but maybe if I typed the story up and pm'd it to a willing third party they could do an MS paint pictorial
Ryorkuin (or however you spell it) used to do some awesome MSPAINT jobs. Hopefully he'll see this post.

BigDov said:
goat's milk? Damn. That's no better....... one of my aunts used to be married to a survivalist, and all we ever ate there for "dairy products" was goat's milk, goat cheese she made, goat butter...... *sigh* :barf:

I think I speak for us all when I say the phrase "goat butter" is pretty horrible.