What did you do today?

woke up and played checkers (old board game) on the outside patio with Tre' , while I drank green tea and he had a virgin strawberry daquri ( I really spoil him). Brat beat me every game.

Watch a bunch of 12 year olds bang a soccer ball around the field in blistering heat for 1 1/2 in the afternoon. I thought I would suffacate and sweat to death out there.

Went home and started cleaning the house - started getting alot of energy just thinking about the haunted house tonight.

Tony ]H[ and I meet up with Denise at her house about 9pm - did the birthday thing (her son turned 18) and then three car loads of people ( 12 girls and 4 guys) headed to Fort worth to go to Cutting Edge Haunted house - had a great time.

Went back to Lewisville and pick up a friend of Andy's - seems he was bored in the house all night and was fighting the urge to buy coke. So Andy wanted to get him over there house to distract him from going on a binge. Got to Andy and Justinas house about 1:30am Sun and hung out. They are so much fun - there dining room table has three computers on it all networked together for gaming and stuff. A bunch of other guys were at the apartment. So we chatted about skateboarding , gaming, computer code and naming hydro. Denise took me home after 4am and I just on here to upload my pic of the team. fun fun fun

We went to Octoberfest here. I've discovered that Savannah just recycles the same festivals over and over again. The Art festivals are a bunch of tents on River Street Selling stuff. The Seafood festival, take the Art festival and add 2 tents selling seafood. October Fest take the Seafood fest and add bratworst. Thats about it. Then we saw Serenity which was good. We bought Freifly and watched the pilot tonight. Not a bad weekend but I'd much rather would have been in Atlanta!

JJ Lady said:
We went to Octoberfest here. I've discovered that Savannah just recycles the same festivals over and over again. The Art festivals are a bunch of tents on River Street Selling stuff. The Seafood festival, take the Art festival and add 2 tents selling seafood. October Fest take the Seafood fest and add bratworst.

That's pretty funny !!! Was there any good live music? what else was there for entertainment?

I missed the october fest in Addison Texas - it was in september which makes lots of sense.

today, i slept in (thanks, honey...) i cleaned kitchen, made coffee, got the paper, filled in the UF survey for the SECOND time, cut coupons, did a buttload of laundry, watched desperate housewives and gray's anatomy. now i'm going to begin a new book and make a list for tomorrow. :drool: liiiiiist.