What did you do this past weekend?

moved my old roomie to a dif. city, went to my cousins high school graduation, moved some other shit back and forth between my city and other said city.. killed like 8 birds with one stone this weekend.

one of my scuba diving buddies died sunday after diving.. had a heart attack :(

Goddamn, that's terrible. My condolences :(

Where did this happen if you don't mind my asking?

beaver lake, arkansas. closest place we have for decent diving (i'm in kansas city)... he went down their this weekend, did some diving, had some problems equalizing so didn't stay in the water long or get very deep.

On sunday he never even made it into the water, just went right back to the house from the dock becuase he wasn't feeling good... 5 other guys get back from diving, walk in, he's not doing good. They start looking for a hospital in the phone book, he starts doing worse. They give up on the hospital search and call 911... he went unconscious shortly after... never woke up. :(

The guys performed CPR, did no good. The house is on beaver lake in a remote area so it took 20 minutes for a response (which is fairly decent considering the location IMO)... the diver had known heart conditions and diabetes. Only had one leg too from an electrical accident 10-15 years ago. He left two kids and a wife. :(

beaver lake, arkansas. closest place we have for decent diving (i'm in kansas city)... he went down their this weekend, did some diving, had some problems equalizing so didn't stay in the water long or get very deep.

On sunday he never even made it into the water, just went right back to the house from the dock becuase he wasn't feeling good... 5 other guys get back from diving, walk in, he's not doing good. They start looking for a hospital in the phone book, he starts doing worse. They give up on the hospital search and call 911... he went unconscious shortly after... never woke up. :(

The guys performed CPR, did no good. The house is on beaver lake in a remote area so it took 20 minutes for a response (which is fairly decent considering the location IMO)... the diver had known heart conditions and diabetes. Only had one leg too from an electrical accident 10-15 years ago. He left two kids and a wife. :(
My god that's awful :(

Just this past weekend I was contemplating buying one of those home defibrillators just in case.

I rewired some old stero equipment in order to see if I could get to torecoord an lp into an mp3...that didn't work.

so i ended up cooking a large amount of food and dropping some of it off too my newly seperated friend becasue the guy simply doesn't eat much anymore after his seperation.

Went to the Zoo on Saturday, then on Sunday grilled up some burgers. Invited my Dad and Uncle over since the Uncle is in town and i havent seen him in a while.