What did you come home to?

eileenbunny said:
This makes me not want a dog. The worst thing the cats ever do is destroy paper towel rolls, and that's only if we are irresponsible and leave them on the floor.

I swear the dog has ties with Macks on Crack...I/We keep finding things that WERE DEFINITELY on a counter that miraculously land on the ground and get destroyed...there's no other explantion for it.

SchmilK said:
I swear the dog has ties with Macks on Crack...I/We keep finding things that WERE DEFINITELY on a counter that miraculously land on the ground and get destroyed...there's no other explantion for it.
Are you home yet?

What did she do today?

April23 said:
BWAAHAHAHAH B got :mad: at me when I tried to take away his precious TP roll.

Crazy GD dog. I forgot about him nipping at you. Must have forgotten to give him his prozac. We were making leaps and bounds with his mental health until we went out of town and took his medicine with us.

He and Willie just had a fight over one morsel of food. ONE! You would think we are starving him.:eek:

I think its a Min Pin thing. I took Diego to the vet yesterday and another male min pin came in and his owner said that he actually steals stuff from her purse and puts it in his lair. Weirdest dogs ever!

But we dig it.

OMG...so Monday night was LuLu's first day of beginner obedience class at Pet Smart...she was kinda paying attention to the treats we brought with for her to enjoy, but the trainer had some liver snap treats that she went HOG WILD for...so naturally we used those to finish the class and bought a large buckets worth to use for training. The next day while we were at work i come home and there are those treats EVERYWHERE across the apartment and the container is on the floor in the family room still closed but very chewed....so i played "watch me" with her while the cats where eating and then fed her and took care of teh kitty doodoo while she ate...about 15 minutes later there is the most rancid stench floating through the house, and lulu is coming walking around the corner looking kinda funny, pops herself up on the couch and buries herselfin her pink blanket..not quite like this, but you get the idea now.
tuckedin.jpg

So then i go and look in the bedroom...and...just like Bob Saget said in Dumb and Dumberer "THERE'S SHIT EVERYWHERE!!!" OMGWTF Its like liquid tar trailing in front of the bed, around the bed, and then like an atomic waste site... BAM...i'm confronted with this!!!

tarass.jpg

So then i spent an hour cleaning that up. About an hour after i go to bed later that night Sarah wakes me up to say she just did it again out in the family room. :( But then on Wednesday she was a perfect doll and only pulled around that blue bag of cat toys as seen earlier. And today, perfect again!!! :eek: She even pooped and peed like a regular animal...like like an oil tanker crashing into an iceberg.

:D YAAAY PUPPY TRAINING OR SOMETHING LMAO

You need to place a warning before that picture... seriously. :barf:

Now if we can only get her pimple situation under control.

FREAKIN DOGZS

Oddballs who treat animals as kids need to hurry up and rope themselves. This thread is an insight into a disturbed mind. Whens' the clown coming over for the "Doggy's First Words" party?

Galen said:
Oddballs who treat animals as kids need to hurry up and rope themselves. This thread is an insight into a disturbed mind. Whens' the clown coming over for the "Doggy's First Words" party?
We don't treat her like a kid. She's a dog, trying to treat her like a person would only lead to severe frustration on her part and on ours as well.

zengirl said:
We don't treat her like a kid. She's a dog, trying to treat her like a person would only lead to severe frustration on her part and on ours as well.
This thread or you two in particular did not anger me. When in Toronto I seen a dog dressed up in a hooded cardigan and the owner was crooning it over and over. What the christ? It's disturbing. I'd hate to think you guys will turn into people who knit special uniforms for your animals and bring them for walks in the LV doggy carrier.

It's disturbing is what it is. Animals only need to understand "Sit" "Go" and "Lay down". Anything else is just wrong.

Galen said:
This thread or you two in particular did not anger me. When in Toronto I seen a dog dressed up in a hooded cardigan and the owner was crooning it over and over. What the christ? It's disturbing. I'd hate to think you guys will turn into people who knit special uniforms for your animals and bring them for walks in the LV doggy carrier.

It's disturbing is what it is. Animals only need to understand "Sit" "Go" and "Lay down". Anything else is just wrong.
Actually, the more intelligent dogs do well with more advanced training. I'd like to take Lu as far as an advanced agility stage. It's basically combining their natural instincts and abilities with urban obstacles to fulfill their inner drives so they aren't sitting around in front of a fireplace somewhere overweight and miserable.

LuLu actuall LIKES the clothes...supposedly the tightness/contact of teh shirts gives them a feeling of comfort. Sarah can probably expand on that.
heheehe...she was confused why Lucky was wearing her shirt :fly:
puppies.jpg

zengirl said:
Actually, the more intelligent dogs do well with more advanced training. I'd like to take Lu as far as an advanced agility stage. It's basically combining their natural instincts and abilities with urban obstacles to fulfill their inner drives so they aren't sitting around in front of a fireplace somewhere overweight and miserable.

I will patent the phrase Urban NinPin (urban ninja minipin for those who cant put it together) it will feature chest ramming kitties, running matrix style around the couch, jumping on/off boulders and the backs of couches or tree stumps, and many more to be released tricks :eek: It will be the latest craze i hope...t shirts will follow shortly there after :D