Marklar
₥0
Silly dog...TP is for your bunghole, not your piehole
DSC07195.jpg

Cat toy shreddings...thought it was someones fur
DSC07197.jpg

The Treasure Trail Begins
DSC07200.jpg

I TRIIIED to capture LuLu body checking JoJo..but instead just got LuLu choking her chicken
DSC07201.jpg

GOOOSED
DSC07202.jpg

Get the Goose
DSC07203.jpg

Kitty Toys that LuLu thought someone should play with
DSC07204.jpg

And the Treasure Trail Ends
DSC07206.jpg

I didnt take a picture of the poop under the desk cause i didnt know it was there....until it was too late...someone ELSE stepped on it first and it was all squished in the desk chair pad on the floor. :-/ Now i have to go clean....did you come home to anything fun????

zengirl said:
:lol:

I'm sorry but that's funny

And people wonder why we're crate training her

apparently you are missing one key step...when you leave, LOCK HER IN THE CRATE!!! :p

If I were you I'd put the cleaning materials down, walk outside, and just burn the fucking house to the ground.

We usually come home to a clean house unless one of the cat's horked up a hairball, or the dogs couldn't hold it long enough and peed on the tile in the kitchen.

The worst though is if we put down a puppy pad, cause we know we are going to be gone for awhile, and the Schnauzer decides to rip it into a thousand little peices. Then when we get home, the kitchen floor looks like it snowed, except for where they have now peed and pooed on the floor since they didn't have a pad cause the little shit ripped it apart :mad:

But we still love em :heart:

thrawn said:
Doesn't Sarah ever clean?

She does...sometimes...and when she does she does a saweeeeet job :heart:

but since i'm home 3-5 hours before she does...its no fun looking around at a disaster...nowaumsayin?

I deal with that kind of mess everyday...vaccuum...run the doga round till she wont play anymore..then play battlefield 2..then sarah gets home and the dog is going crazy and she sees me playing battlefield 2 and doesnt have a clue of what happened and thinks thats all i do. LOL .. yeah i have alot of hours in the game but i play everyday for at least an hour...

ive had Battlefield 2 for 378 days and i have 464 hours. So on AVERAGE.... I play 1.22 hours a day. :p HEEHEEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEE :tard:

it must be something in the water. The dog has been horrible lately. 2 days ago I came home to every box of ziplock bags, wax paper and plastic wrap torn to shreds all over the kitchen. Then there is the systematic destruction of the boxwoods in the back yard (hes killed 10 in the past year). Destroying the garbage and spreading it all over the kitchen multiple times a week. And ripping apart the contents of the recycling bin outside about 4 times now.
The dog is about to find a new home. :mad:

Candy said:
B toilet papers our bathroom and bedroom almost every day. He would rather have a roll of toilet paper than a french fry - I did an experiment once.

BWAAHAHAHAH B got :mad: at me when I tried to take away his precious TP roll.