What Did Santa Bring you??

Jesus Christ. Impulse purchase much?

Actually it was pending charges that weren't accounted for on the website for my account as well as the fact they didn't deposit my check on time. They admitted this and are looking into it. They are removing my fines from my account. Just not a fun cycle to be a part of, that's for sure.

Now I had moldy bread and leftover cold cut sandwich with stale crackers for lunch because I have no idea how much money is in my account until they get this shit figured out.

Fucking slickdeals, I just spent $100 this morning.

Bought these shoes:
m52408f.jpg

And these:
m52375f.jpg

And this:
14341034.JPG

Your attempts at being the US version of polo are not going to work if you have to spend money to get there. Granted he is magnificent, you cannot buy your way into being cool.

-OR-

How to buy your way to be a polo-wannabe in 3 easy steps.

Fucking slickdeals, I just spent $100 this morning.

Bought these shoes:
m52408f.jpg

And these:
m52375f.jpg

And this:
[ig]http://a1055.g.akamai.net/f/1055/1401/5h/images.barnesandnoble.com/images/14340000/14341034.JPG[/img]

bwaahahahahahahahaha

I was just thinking how horribly gay those shoes were :fly:

is this for roleplaying with ape? :fly:

Yeah. The fact that the book is like $90 means it must have some good tips in it. :drool:

Your attempts at being the US version of polo are not going to work if you have to spend money to get there. Granted he is magnificent, you cannot buy your way into being cool.

-OR-

How to buy your way to be a polo-wannabe in 3 easy steps.
So which is it? I vote for A, as I'll never be polo cool. Maybe Galen cool, but not polo...

there is only one polo.

(nice shoes btw)

there is a menstrual scene in the movie Superbad. can't... get it.. out.. of .. my.. mind.

the movie IS actually superbad btw. thumbs down on another coming of age movie.

there is only one polo.

(nice shoes btw)

there is a menstrual scene in the movie Superbad. can't... get it.. out.. of .. my.. mind.

the movie IS actually superbad btw. thumbs down on another coming of age movie.

I've had it in HD for a while and have not gotten around to watching it yet...building a new htpc that can handle 1080p that should be done today so we'll see

I've had it in HD for a while and have not gotten around to watching it yet...building a new htpc that can handle 1080p that should be done today so we'll see

I've seen it. ;) The menstrual scene is[/is] superbad.

We got a new, flat top stove from the rents, a freezer full of steaks and shit, clothes, cologne, Tupperware, and other random stuff.

wanna trade parents?

Last edited: