Pics What did/are you doing this weekend?

Friend sent me some pics his wife took while we were on the water

ZMB6hlr.jpg

pbWl5Tb.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
if you or anyone you know is lactose intolerant, Ben and Jerry's just came out with a few dairy-free ice cream flavors and they're awesome. I've tried dairy-free ice creams before and most have an odd taste or after taste that takes getting used to, but this shiz tastes like the real deal
I'll remember to pass that on to a couple friends who are. Fortunatley not here... I eat cheese, yougurt, drink chai lattes with whole milk and all that jazz on a daily basis. Good thing because we have awesome ice cream a block from the house.

Assembled new patio furniture that we pruchased today. Need to scrub some more in the bathroom and kitchen but house will be ready for famiky invasion later this week.

Friday. Drank Wild Turkey Honey whiskey and blazed. Watched Goldmember and played Destiny. Coined the phrase "Speed Triple Thug Gangster" referencing winning at things.

Saturday. Continued drinking same bottle of honey whiskey. Purchase was ill-advised. Cleaned the house and did yard work fucked up. May have had conversation with neighbor?

Sunday. Bottle of honey whiskey won't die. Only punk trigonomitrick bitches fold on an almost killed bottle. Watching Voyager. Why didn't they just threaten the caretaker with destruction? Seems like an easy out.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Amstel
Went geocaching. Got home late last night, haven't offloaded pictures, will post pics later.

Dropped and cracked my phone's digitizer :(