Pics What did/are you doing this weekend?

finishing landscape fabric in the garden, getting the roof trusses up in the shed, and leveling out the nursery floor.

Went to some Mary Kay thing for a friend. Went for a ride. Power washed the back deck and siding. Helped dig up a pole.

Went to church and then just came back from lunch with friends. Plan on ice cream later.
if you or anyone you know is lactose intolerant, Ben and Jerry's just came out with a few dairy-free ice cream flavors and they're awesome. I've tried dairy-free ice creams before and most have an odd taste or after taste that takes getting used to, but this shiz tastes like the real deal

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and lol
Went to Magic Kingdom yesterday for Dapper Day. Today we went to IHOP, got some new plants for our little patio, and soon we will be washing our cars & flying our new kites :)

Sent from my butthole.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
do you have a trail or just a usual route?

Not bicycle ride. She rides a scooter.
if you or anyone you know is lactose intolerant, Ben and Jerry's just came out with a few dairy-free ice cream flavors and they're awesome. I've tried dairy-free ice creams before and most have an odd taste or after taste that takes getting used to, but this shiz tastes like the real deal
We have Graeter's right next door. Anything else is drivel.

This will probably mean nothing to anyone except @OzSTEEZ but I had dinner with 3 pro snooker players. On the left, 7 times World Champion Stephen Hendry. Next to him, 2 time Champion Ken Doherty. On the right Willie Thorne who was well known in his day and is sat next to his wife who was once Miss Great Britain.

718wBXE.jpg

This will probably mean nothing to anyone except @OzSTEEZ but I had dinner with 3 pro snooker players. On the left, 7 times World Champion Stephen Hendry. Next to him, 2 time Champion Ken Doherty. On the right Willie Thorne who was well known in his day and is sat next to his wife who was once Miss Great Britain.

718wBXE.jpg
I just had to google what snooker was. I was pretty sure it involved balls, but wasn't eliminating the possibility that it was cards.

718wBXE.jpg
You don't happen to know Jason Miles, do you?

Went to Magic Kingdom yesterday for Dapper Day. Today we went to IHOP, got some new plants for our little patio, and soon we will be washing our cars & flying our new kites :)

Sent from my butthole.
you guys are adorkable

• Gravy
Reactions: lol