Pics What did/are you doing this weekend?

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,711
Steam
asastang
I went boating.
It were fun.

Until my fuel pump shit itself. I was able to turn around and continue back to the launch by manually pumping the fuel bulb. Then the hub on my prop spun and I wasn't able to get above about 1/4 throttle. Current was flowing so fast that I overshot the launch and almost wasn't able to get back to the launch.

dahFck2.jpg

1ZdSZ0O.jpg

HGe9yVy.jpg

I really liked this boat.
FbE2SgK.jpg

NoiLzHj.jpg

64mIYWb.jpg

lCk5LmG.jpg

@august
Dad visited, and he brought Julie
Jb4Z5Ss.jpg

anuMME2.jpg

d8sul6x.jpg

The most recent boat was from the late 60s (Mine) and the latest motor was a '57 (Red one on the right in this picture, Yamaha wasn't with us)
VU3wb4n.jpg

IBmcFM6.jpg

RGgYx9l.jpg

i0fmZce.jpg

oJH308N.jpg

iYUOJ6I.jpg

Julie dog is getting old :(
Her hips hurt and she has trouble jumping in and out of the truck. Dad found some stuff that helps, but she still has bad days
poor old puppernutter

Boomer's hips gave out, too :(

The Z car club did a road rally (not t/s/d, just a spirited drive) through the Jemez, and then down the back way through Madrid.

DSC_0172.JPG

(yes, that is a Ferrari Testarossa)
DSC_0182.JPG

DSC_0201.JPG

DSC_0209.JPG

DSC_0230.JPG

Got a little hairy. 430HP to summer tires in the snow was bracing.
DSC_0269.JPG

Came out OK in the end though.
DSC_0288.JPG

DSC_0303.JPG

DSC_0311.JPG

DSC_0323.JPG

The Z car club did a road rally (not t/s/d, just a spirited drive) through the Jemez, and then down the back way through Madrid.

DSC_0172.JPG

DSC_0182.JPG

DSC_0201.JPG

DSC_0209.JPG

DSC_0230.JPG

DSC_0269.JPG

DSC_0288.JPG

DSC_0303.JPG

DSC_0311.JPG

DSC_0323.JPG

Cool pics yo.

DSC_0172.JPG

DSC_0182.JPG

DSC_0201.JPG

DSC_0209.JPG

DSC_0230.JPG

DSC_0269.JPG

DSC_0288.JPG

DSC_0303.JPG

DSC_0311.JPG

DSC_0323.JPG
Reminds me, I saw a pretty clean looking Z-car on the drive up today. Looked like a daily driver, actually.

Carried stone, carried old TVs, Removed a pole, dug out concrete, watched the spring game, powerwashed the deck and front patio and siding.

So, not much yesterday

Mowed the entire lawn.
I have a pulled/torn ligament in my ankle, so the fucking hill in the backyard was nothing short of agony.
After the first cutback i began dragging the mower backwards so it didnt pull at the ligament since walking north was agony forward.
Great sex dream last night.
Very wet and vivid.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I did all the cleaning that I havent quite got the hang of getting done with kids home done, met up with gma cuz and her sweet baby boy, cut ryans hair, met a friend and her daughter for dinner and then hung with them at my house, met a couple friends out n about and then crashed

Ran a bit over 20 miles total, went to yoga, did some housework. Spent the day in the District yesterday- brunched shit up, went to the botanical gardens, wandered around, and found our way to a speakeasy before dinner.

Spending the rest of today schlepping compost, more housework, and maybe having a soak in the tub. I iz sore. Also need to figure out what we're eating this week.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Went to some Mary Kay thing for a friend. Went for a ride. Power washed the back deck and siding. Helped dig up a pole.

Went to church and then just came back from lunch with friends. Plan on ice cream later.