what cell phone and service do you have?

_38338105_bigphone150.jpg

SpangeMonkee said:
I have the bobo Nokia 3595 that was the free Cingular phone a few years ago. But I can tell you this: the phone is awesome. It was washed AND dried in my pants pocket. I took it apart and let it dry out. Recharged the battery and it was all good. Tough little phone. My brother-in-law went swimming with the same model and it came out like a champ as well.
Them old Nokias rocked, I've got a TDMA 5xxx that I haven't used in a while but the thing took a serious beating and extreme cold and kept on trucking, in fact it still turns on despite the fact that the battery hasn't been charged in 4 years

fly said:
Im not familiar with that specific phone, but i can tell you that you're off your rocker.
thats ok, i googled it and its hte wrong model..
crap i wish i could remember which one i'm thinking of.

b_sinning said:
Blackberrys are like crack. After you start using one you can never stop.
I'd be quite happy if mine disappeared and was never heard from again, but it is for work. I'd probably feel different if it was for personal use.

I have a Motorola V400 with Cingular. I love Cingular, but my phone sucks ass. If there's any background noise whatsoever you have to jam the phone into your ear to hear anything. It's insanely quiet, even on the loudest volume.

April23 said:
Oh god, you aren't one of those:

-Got along fine without one before they came out, don't need one now.
-Don't want people having a way to continuously get in touch with me.
-Just isn't necessary to own one.

... kind of person are you? Those types drive me insane trying to rectify why cell phones aren't necessary. THEY ARE FUCKING NECESSARY.

If it weren't for my job, the only time my cell phone would be on would be when I needed to make an emergency call.

theacoustician said:
I'd be quite happy if mine disappeared and was never heard from again, but it is for work. I'd probably feel different if it was for personal use.

My job wopuld be impossible without one. All the equipment alerts me too any problems by emailing my blackberry and I'm always use it for notes and emailing people while running around town.