WTF What car should I get?

im looking around for a new car.. not sure if i wanna go brand new Honda or a "gently used" BMW..
i need a reliable car thats good on gas. toronto is over an hour from my place... the commute is killer when i need to go out there.

Do NOT get a "gently" used Bimmer. All of those are upheavals from their first owners that had nothing but issues with those cars and wanted to set them on fire, but that would have been more expensive for them in the long run.

Do NOT get a "gently" used Bimmer. All of those are upheavals from their first owners that had nothing but issues with those cars and wanted to set them on fire, but that would have been more expensive for them in the long run.

or it could be a lease turn in that runs perfectly because all maintenance was covered

to not get a bimmer, even a usd one. Toronto + rear wheel drive = bad times in the snow.

A 2012 Camry? :( So disheartening and unoriginal. I hope they gave you a lot for you Tundra.

Just watched episode 1 of the new Top Gear series.

"Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May head to Italy for a supercar shootout featuring the Lamborghini Aventador, the McLaren MP4-12C and the Noble M600. Their trip starts at the incredible Nardo test track, a facility so massive it is visible from space, before heading north for a nerve-wracking drive around the centre of Rome. The journey concludes at the legendary Imola circuit, a track challenging enough to have embarrassed many an F1 driver, with a timed challenge against the incredible skills of the Stig. "