What are your Superbowl plans?

I am so worn out from the party we threw.
There was so much to do, before the party even began and then all the people and the little kids and the .... ugh.

It was all fun though and everyone seemed to have a really good time.

I have a great Bruchetta recipe if anyone wants it for super bowl
i'd love to have it in general. can you send it to me or post it in this thread?

super bowl was alright. Would have been nice if Gross-man hadn't shit the bed quite so efficiently, but in fairness the Colts were doing a good job beating the Bears offense. What was up with the gimme 6-8 yard passes? Don't the Bears ever run man coverage?

Anyway, the party was cool and relaxed. After the game we watched the UFC PPV the host had recorded the night before. Also, everyone loved the appetizer and brownies I made, and I finally got to see my buddies new house.

i'd love to have it in general. can you send it to me or post it in this thread?

super bowl was alright. Would have been nice if Gross-man hadn't shit the bed quite so efficiently, but in fairness the Colts were doing a good job beating the Bears offense. What was up with the gimme 6-8 yard passes? Don't the Bears ever run man coverage?

Anyway, the party was cool and relaxed. After the game we watched the UFC PPV the host had recorded the night before. Also, everyone loved the appetizer and brownies I made, and I finally got to see my buddies new house.

Ingredients:
1 loaf French Baguette bread, cut into 1/2-inch slices
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup olive oil
1/8 cup chopped fresh basil (not dried come on now)
4-5 medium, ripe tomatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped and drained (what I like is the pre-diced tomatoes in the fresh section of your grocery store. Less work the better)
pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Feta Cheese

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut the Baguette into small slices, spread olive oil on both sides and place on cookie sheet. Cook for five minutes on each side. Depending on your oven you may need to go longer. If you buy tomatoes wholes cut an incision near the root and place tomatoes in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, the skin will separate from the goods inside. Place in ice water immediately afterwards. If you bought already diced tomatoes (go you!) toss them in a bowl with the minced garlic, chopped FRESH basil, salt and pepper. Then top on top of the bread and sprinkle some feta if needed.

If you are making this ahead of time for a party, do not put the tomato mix on ahead of time, it makes it soggy. Just put it in a bowl and top later. =)

It's very easy to make, plus you can add to it what you like and make it your own. Some lemon juice in the mix may give it a little more of a citrus kick if that's what you are looking for.