What are your Superbowl plans?

ahahaha...dude, you're paying a buck a piece for pigs in a blanket??? :fly:...you should be able to get 500 for that price, not 50 :D
totally agreed. or you could go get some of that pilsbury crescent roll pre-made dough, wrap hot dogs in it, bake, then slice to desired length.

edit: holy crap, all of that stuff is expensive. $60 for a shepard's pie? you be trippin'.

Last edited:
yeah, but i dig on the effort. i already baked cookies and brownies this week. now i'm gonna have to make pigs in a blanket because i've got a craving.

I was going to make everything myself. But then realized I could sling the old wallet out and do nothing but put stuff in the oven and be done with the whole thing. Makes for a much more relaxing Sunday. :)

I was going to make everything myself. But then realized I could sling the old wallet out and do nothing but put stuff in the oven and be done with the whole thing. Makes for a much more relaxing Sunday. :)
fair enough. no risk of missing the game either.

I have spent the afternoon/evening playing Age of Empires, spamming various message boards, and looking for a job in Annapolis :cool: