What are your hobbies right now?

zengirl said:
I'm trying :lol:
woowoo it worked!!

DSC06518sized.JPG

bast_imret said:
never played it. Watched theac play it tho. Very different. KHII is not your normal fighting mechanics for an RPG. Plus as much as I like Akira Toriyama's character deisgns, there's nothing quite like seeing all the disney characters of my childhood kicking major ass.
i know how Kingdom Hearts plays, I beat the first one - guess I'll just have to pick up KHII

elpmis said:
Doesn't Silat dervie from tiger and eagle shaolin kung fu?

No, Silat is Indonesian. It's probably the most simplistic and brutal fighting style ever conceived.

Most styles teach to use the least amount of force necessary, where Silat is all about breaking bones and disabling the opponent with as little effort as possible.

Drool-Boy said:
How is that?
Im hearing its pretty bad.

I like it. It's similiar to GTA, except a lot more immersive.

Since the 360 and Oblivion arrived, I've been spending my time trying to get Drool to show me his wares. Other than that I've been reading, painting pottery, and wanting to buy a boat or jet skis.

BadMojo said:
I'm going with both...I need it to be water resistant too.

Gotcha. Many fine selections to fit your needs.

Edit: I'll pick up Drool a 10" butplug while I'm at it.

Edit's Edit: that's diameter, not length.

BadMojo said:
Since the 360 and Oblivion arrived, I've been spending my time trying to get Drool to show me his wares. Other than that I've been reading, painting pottery, and wanting to buy a boat or jet skis.
Tell him you have a sword with a +9 against hobos.