What are your hobbies right now?

Coqui said:
Fly bends over too much. It should be pretty easy to kill him.

*Fly attempts to capture point*
Coqui13[Hand Grenade]-> Fly
I'm not playing with you

itburnswhenipee said:
How is 'shoes' a hobby? That's not even a verb. I mean, that's like someone coming up to me and saying, "Why, hello there, itbrunswhenipee. I haven't seen you in at least a fortnight. What have you been doing lately?" and me replying. "Picture frame." See? It doen't work.

There was a store at Mandalay Bay that was just called "Shoe Fetish." I thought of Pandora when I saw it.

itburnswhenipee said:
How is 'shoes' a hobby? That's not even a verb. I mean, that's like someone coming up to me and saying, "Why, hello there, itbrunswhenipee. I haven't seen you in at least a fortnight. What have you been doing lately?" and me replying. "Picture frame." See? It doen't work.
:fly:

Does "shoe collecting and appreciation" sound better?

Now that summer is coming:

Working on the outside of the house

Becoming proficient with my new Weber Smoker (got it for $3.25 after cashing my spare change bucket in and getting an Amazon gift cert!)

Various wood working projects I can now tackle because the garage will be warm enough to work in

Drinking beer and cooking outdoors with above mentioned smoker

I also plan to put together an 'outdoor' cooking setup in the garage so I can have parties outside since the deck is too small and has no outside stairs. plus it's on the other side of the house making it useless for parties.

bast_imret said:
There was a store at Mandalay Bay that was just called "Shoe Fetish." I thought of Pandora when I saw it.

Who? ME?!?! :fly:

whome.jpg

Working on the house, yard (New Landscaping and sod coming Friday)
Music
Work (not exactly a hobby but time consuming)

Honestly we have had every weekend jam-packed. Our next available opening is like the end of May.

Pics to come of finished product. We are very proud of all the work we have been doing, especially what has been accomplished since the meet.

zengirl said:
I've been reading a lot. I read 3 books last weekend, one book this weekend. SchmilK gave me my Easter present early... it was a computer!! So he helped me build it this weekend.

It's pink!

That is kick ass - I want a pink computer . . . :p

Dharma1521 said:
That is kick ass - I want a pink computer . . . :p
I have pictures of it, as well of pictures while I'm building it but the .zip file I'm trying to download from SchimlK's ftp isn't archived properly or something.

:(

I put stickers all over it :fly:

Paintball, Oblivion/KH II, bicycling, soon to be yard work (though I wouldn't call it a hobby), and skinning hookers.

bast_imret said:
Paintball, Oblivion/KH II, bicycling, soon to be yard work (though I wouldn't call it a hobby), and skinning hookers.
did you ever pick up DQ8? If so, do you enjoy KHII more?

zengirl said:
I have pictures of it, as well of pictures while I'm building it but the .zip file I'm trying to download from SchimlK's ftp isn't archived properly or something.

:(

I put stickers all over it :fly:

You are so funny, I wanted to put Hello Kitty stickers on mine, but my boyfriend stopped me lol.

He just doesnt' understand!

Valve1138 said:
Now that summer is coming:

Working on the outside of the house

Becoming proficient with my new Weber Smoker (got it for $3.25 after cashing my spare change bucket in and getting an Amazon gift cert!)

Various wood working projects I can now tackle because the garage will be warm enough to work in

Drinking beer and cooking outdoors with above mentioned smoker

I also plan to put together an 'outdoor' cooking setup in the garage so I can have parties outside since the deck is too small and has no outside stairs. plus it's on the other side of the house making it useless for parties.

Terra cotta pot smoker ftw. Alton Brown is my hero.

Dharma1521 said:
You are so funny, I wanted to put Hello Kitty stickers on mine, but my boyfriend stopped me lol.

He just doesnt' understand!
After I put all the stickers on mine Ryan gave me a big hug and goes, "You're so awesome Punkin"

:heart:

I'm going to paint on it too.

elpmis said:
did you ever pick up DQ8? If so, do you enjoy KHII more?

never played it. Watched theac play it tho. Very different. KHII is not your normal fighting mechanics for an RPG. Plus as much as I like Akira Toriyama's character deisgns, there's nothing quite like seeing all the disney characters of my childhood kicking major ass.