What are your hobbies right now?

my hobbies are working in my yard, running a little, watching lots of TV and paying a shit load of bills

Between work, trying to keep my house clean, and taking care of Haylee, I've had no time for hobbies. I am going to decorate a cake next weekend for Easter though, I got a new book and am finally going to be able to try one of the cakes out.

hobbies include

1. new g/f
2. if new g/f is gone, other g/f's
3. occupying my time so as to not smoke.
4. learning to build web pages (this is more of a thought)
5. driving my car ( does this count )
6. rollerblading

Thorn Bird said:
:eek: and how's THAT goin' for ya?
The cops havent show up yet, and I just ordered 2000 more rounds at our local Dick's. I've also nearly lit my hair on fire twoce...

Pandora said:
sleeping, sewing, gardening, photography, jewelry making, drinking wine, shoes, reading, watching anime, shopping, decorating, and other stuff I can't think of at the moment...

How is 'shoes' a hobby? That's not even a verb. I mean, that's like someone coming up to me and saying, "Why, hello there, itbrunswhenipee. I haven't seen you in at least a fortnight. What have you been doing lately?" and me replying. "Picture frame." See? It doen't work.

I've been reading a lot. I read 3 books last weekend, one book this weekend. SchmilK gave me my Easter present early... it was a computer!! So he helped me build it this weekend.

It's pink!

itburnswhenipee said:
How is 'shoes' a hobby? That's not even a verb. I mean, that's like someone coming up to me and saying, "Why, hello there, itbrunswhenipee. I haven't seen you in at least a fortnight. What have you been doing lately?" and me replying. "Picture frame." See? It doen't work.
:lol::lol::lol:

SpangeMonkee said:
so, Fly, why don't you jsut mail me your old projecter.

I have no hobbies other than waiting for my BIOS to arrive in the mail. After that arrives, I will rebuild my HTPC and a KPC out of an old Virgin Webplayer.
I sold it for $400. Sucks that I just bought a new lamp for it @ $300. :wtf:

zengirl said:
I've been reading a lot. I read 3 books last weekend, one book this weekend. SchmilK gave me my Easter present early... it was a computer!! So he helped me build it this weekend.

It's pink!
Can it play BF2? You two should join us tonite!

fly said:
Can it play BF2? You two should join us tonite!
Yeah Ryan spent most of the day installing BF2 and all of the updates and everything on there.

Whenever I feel an undeniable need to get my ass completely owned, I'll play :fly:

zengirl said:
Yeah Ryan spent most of the day installing BF2 and all of the updates and everything on there.

Whenever I feel an undeniable need to get my ass completely owned, I'll play :fly:

Fly bends over too much. It should be pretty easy to kill him.

*Fly attempts to capture point*
Coqui13[Hand Grenade]-> Fly