What are your hobbies right now?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,324
Steam
mattressfish
I've been enjoying playing Oblivion and working on our new apartment. Gonna try to build a new screen for our new projector this week too.

What have you been doing recently to pass time? Tell me something cool, so that I can copy it.

fly said:
I've been enjoying playing Oblivion and working on our new apartment. Gonna try to build a new screen for our new projector this week too.

What have you been doing recently to pass time? Tell me something cool, so that I can copy it.

I've been stalking this couple that lives down the street . . . perhaps I've said too much . . .

*fapfapfapfapfap* Huh? Hobbies? I don't really have any hobbies *fapfapfapfap*

I've been pretty hooked on the oblivion lately as well. I got a new case for my PC while in atl last weekend so tonight I'll probably fiddle around with that for a few hours. Other than that I just deployed new software in Baltimore, not much time for hobbies lately.

The chica and I are getting ready to move this Friday, so that's consuming almost 100% of all free time. I have my motorcycle in storage at my dad's house, which is cool because since IBWIP moved away I haven't had any riding buddies. (note: Dad pimps a Harley).

Spring means an end to our annual hibernation period, so the chica and I have started looking for activities to help us not be fat anymore. Now we have a whole new area to look for stuff to do in.

I guess that makes this the worst possible time ever to renew my WoW subscription, doesn't it...

fly said:
I wanna learn capieorea (or however you spell it). That shit looks neat.
the dance department at my school is going to bringing it back for the fall semester but I probably won't be able to take it :(

capoeira is definately something I'd like to study one day; I know it's not very combat effective but the ability to backflip and breakdance is something I just can't pass up :lol: I'll balance it out with studying some silat for a while :p

FlyNavy said:
the dance department at my school is going to bringing it back for the fall semester but I probably won't be able to take it :(

capoeira is definately something I'd like to study one day; I know it's not very combat effective but the ability to backflip and breakdance is something I just can't pass up :lol: I'll balance it out with studying some silat for a while :p
Yeah, if you've seen pictures of me, fighting isn't exactly something I could do. :fly:

FlyNavy said:

No one in Utah teaches Silat, I've looked for someone to study with numerous times :( . The closest I was able to find was Kali.

fly said:
I wanna learn capieorea (or however you spell it). That shit looks neat.

That stuff is crazy. You can download awesome videos of those doing crazy flips.

I'm in between books at the moment. I need to hit up a book store. I've been reading graphic novels and comics I've... gotten recently. I've been reading the Punisher v7 series by Garth Ennis. It's hardcore and really dark.

KNYTE said:
No one in Utah teaches Silat, I've looked for someone to study with numerous times :( . The closest I was able to find was Kali.
Doesn't Silat dervie from tiger and eagle shaolin kung fu?