Almost Famous
Kill Bill V1 & 2
School of Rock
Forrest Gump
Saturday Night Fever
Garden State

Uhh I know there are so many more but I can't think right now :(

taeric said:
None of it was new. That was actually an amusing point between a freind and I. I had bought the Thievery Corp and Zero 7 cds what... 3 years before that movie.

Doesn't stop the music being good, though.
Nah, I just remembered a ton of people asking what 'that' song was in garden state; usually La Monde or the Iron & Wine cover of Such Great Heights. Even though I'd been trying to get them to listen to my postal service singles for 3 years. :angst:

FlamingGlory said:
Nah, I just remembered a ton of people asking what 'that' song was in garden state; usually La Monde or the Iron & Wine cover of Such Great Heights. Even though I'd been trying to get them to listen to my postal service singles for 3 years. :angst:

My friend turned me on to The Postal Service recently, even though I know they've been around for a while I hadn't bothered with them yet. I'm really glad I bothered though. Good music.

InnerMuse said:
1) Any soundtrack composed by John Williams, Dan Elfman, and Yoko Kanno

It is probably a sad thing just how much money I've dropped on Yoko Kanno's stuff.

InnerMuse said:
I only have a backup cd with mp3s, no computer, and my pioneer system in my car can't read it. It's got everything from the macros soundtrac to GitS. :(

That is probably smarter than my stack of 30 dollar cds. And I wonder where my money used to go.