What are your Easter plans?

My wife had me go to church with her family. I had forgotten how structured Methodist churches were. No sneezing unless it's in the program.

Did the Easter bunny stuff with my son earlier. He was so funny. That will be the highlight of my day.

Heading over to the inlaws in a little while to hang out with all of my wife's family. joy. Easter egg hunt etc. I miss the single days where I could just get shitfaced every holiday.

Writing a humanities paper over Mondrian's influence/contributions to the Modernist movement.

Thorn I would love to get shitfaced bunny style with you guys.

I'm stuck at my inlaws at the moment. Wife has fallen asleep. My son is running around with some kids. I've found a quiet place on the deck over the marsh, with wireless, rocking chair, and a beer. There's hope for this Easter all.

Earlier I had to go into work due to some equpiment overheating and had a tire blow out on my car. After that I went to my inlaws and tripped over something in the inlaws big rock drive way and skinned up my leg.

no, bubbles' box. i'm trying to get into bubbles' box. between you, me, thrawn and drool i am CONFIDENT she'll let me get in there first. :hi2u:

Thorn Bird said:
no, bubbles' box. i'm trying to get into bubbles' box. between you, me, thrawn and drool i am CONFIDENT she'll let me get in there first. :hi2u:

what the hell?