Private Message: Re: is your
04-16-2006, 09:52 PM
Bubbles
(o)(o)

Marklar: 2,058.00
Bank: 23,682.14
Total Marklar: 25,740.14
Donate

[HEHE, you know you love the canadian - BeeRad] [Congrats on the new job!!! - SpangeMonkee] [Awww...some flowers for you - Sarcasmo] [Something fun for you...they did not have a bullet ;) - JJ Lady] [come buy me one of these. ;) - Thorn Bird]

Re: is your
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn Bird
box still full? boy, you have a lot of boys wanting to get to your box.

how are yoU??

bahahaha I'm laughing so hard about all the need to get in there tonite.....and yes, you were the first :smooch:

My family came from Maryland to visit with us. The easter bunny came and left us much chocolate and jelly beans. My mom made me go to church. I think I'm allergic to church because I sneezed alot and my eyes got all watery and itchy. Later we played frisbee and ate ham and rode a bicycle. I tried to rollerblade but the rocky street we live on made that impossible. I fell down and then I was sad. My husband and my sister went off on the motorcycle for a while and I was slightly jealous. It was a really fun day overall. This sounds like a book report written by a first grader.