What are your Easter plans?

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
So? What's everyone doing for Easter?

Decorating easter eggs? Chocolate bunnies? Hams? Family? Enema??

We don't have much planned. We are spending easter dinner with the Burger family (joy).

Yous?

we are going to see what the easter bunny brings spangelet. then we are going to a friend's house to grill out, dye eggs, then hide and seek them. low key but lovely. our friends have an AWESOME backyard...CHILL TIME. :D

Sounds like fun!!!
Too bad our 2 y/o neice will be in Cali so it will be half the fun :p

It's amazing how being around small kids for things like easter/christmas will really change your perspective on things!!!

Have dinner with some family, I went home for the weekend. It's nice to see someone that's related to you.

Other than that, nothing. I'm going to leave in a few minutes to go party with some old friends.

Meh.

I am just working. Closing, actually. There goes my day: sleeping in, waking up, showering, eating, working.

Easter plans: Sleeping in, shopping and prepping for something called 7 fish dinner, helping the S.O. cook, burn down the kitchen, drink to burning down the kitchen, cartwheel into the pool, cartwheel up the stairs into the apt., fall up... and then down the stairs, stagger back up the stairs, faceplant into the bed and let loose a tremendous burp at 3 in the morning, and pass out...
:chikken:
There isn't a faceplanting smiley so the cartwheeling spam can will have to do...
:sarcasmo: