Thread What are you wearing boiz?

joombo

Giant Member
Jan 30, 2019
Marklar
₥100
Right now I'm in red bowling button up with black long sleeve pro club along with a small steel chain and black chino pants.
I'm fond of shirts. I have red, blue, black, white...want to have shirt in all available colors
What about you? What's your favorite item of clothing?

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
My hair is greasy I'm wearing a very stylish Italian cut shirt which is one size too tight. I've got a Brooks Brothers leather jacket which was indeed stylish when it was made 30 years ago and I should have thrown it away at least a decade ago. I have duct tape on my sneakers and I need a shave also, my teeth are relatively furry in green at the moment but that is subject to change.

I'm also wearing a pair of stretch fabric Wrangler Gene's Witcher loose-fitting and comfortable for a Fatboy. I can't tell you when I got them out of the laundry it's possible this is my third day in a row of wearing them I'm not sure.

Me too. Who knew?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
A little information as to how I select my wardrobe. It must be clean initially. That is, straight out of the washer and dryer. Nothing needs to match. Nothing needs to fit. My only requirement is that the Garment be clean and dry.

I wash my stuff before wearing it new.
Most stuff I don't even try on unless it's formal. Why bother. I know my size.
Sizes.
It shifts.
Buzz off.

Sometimes when I'm alone late at night I do like to wear pretty things. I'm not going to describe these things I really don't want this to be recorded on a server anywhere but all you need to know is they're very very soft and very very pretty.

I saw this one on Fake Taxi too. Cabbies get a lot of action!