GAY What are you thankful for?

you should really tell your daughter to stop showing that picture to people. That kind of thing is illegal ya know.

I think I will write an article on this daddy daughter relationship... hell the title could be his signature "I'll babysit the shit out your baby; I used to be a father!"

For love, good health. Family/friends [though small in number] that care.

The love thing is pretty nice. I never thought I'd have it. :happy:

I'm thankful to my family, my friends, Steve from the agency, my producer, everyone at KMB, those wonderful people at Stardust Loitering, my driver whatever his name is, Owen my hairdresser, every single one of my make-up team, my make-out team, my make-it-up team, my fans for their support over the years, my truss for it's support over the years, Harley the chimpanzee for services no-one will ever know about, the Denver Broncos, you know who you are, and Fly for spotting my potential early ( I was 8) and helping make me what I am today. I love you all.

Glad I could do my part old man. Atta boy

I'm thankful for the perverted caveman that found a cow in the woods and decided to go for a face full of cowboobie. And in doing so, discovered milk for the human race.