GAY What are you thankful for?

tre

fly gave me a handjob for marklar
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
Marklar
₥24,958
Thanksgiving was a month ago up here, but i'm pretty much the only one that does that.

So, this year, I'm super thankful that my wife is better. It's been a rough year, but it's made us stronger than ever.

What are you thankful for this year?

For my son.
The joy he brings me and even the tears. He is the only thing I have in this world. Just me and my little man.

I'm grateful for my friends who are basically my family.

I'm grateful for the judicial system and the family courts of canada for doing the RIGHT thing

I'm even grateful for you guys :heart:

I'm thankful to my family, my friends, Steve from the agency, my producer, everyone at KMB, those wonderful people at Stardust Loitering, my driver whatever his name is, Owen my hairdresser, every single one of my make-up team, my make-out team, my make-it-up team, my fans for their support over the years, my truss for it's support over the years, Harley the chimpanzee for services no-one will ever know about, the Denver Broncos, you know who you are, and Fly for spotting my potential early ( I was 8) and helping make me what I am today. I love you all.

My spectacular relationship; I think about it every day and do not take it for granted.

That no one has been horribly sick in my family. Cancer stay away! :hs:

Future looking bright. :)

I could mail you a can of cranberry sauce if you want.

it wouldn't get here for a while :p I'm sure the dfac will have some sort of turkey day approximation

I'm looking forward to thursday. not because of the holiday but because we start a new D&D campaign that night