What are you looking forward to in 2009?

I didn't realize this was an old thread at first. I was like WTF I haven't seen some of these people post in forever. Plus Shawns divorce post threw me off big time. I guess it would help to check to dates when I'm reading.

My 2009 sucked ass. Got treated like shit, left my lovely house and my not so lovely boyfriend, barely holding down a job, getting more insane by the day however I'm having a lot of fun.

Swings and roundabouts, I have a feeling 2010 will be absolutely fucking fantastic.

Time travel. :p

Dumping past baggage, moving forward...traveling out west if opportunity arises/can be made to happen...it's gotta be better than this year has been.

Meh, I'd say some people on here had way worse years than me. All in all, it was just a surgery, nothing like losing jobs and family members.

Meh, I'd say some people on here had way worse years than me. All in all, it was just a surgery, nothing like losing jobs and family members.

No she meant just how shitty it must be to be you in general. :fly::fly::fly:

It had nothing to do with the surgery.

It's not just surgery. Don't down play it. :squint:

Meh, I look at all the positive stuff that resulted from it. Sure, it almost killed me, but it didn't. And it resolved the 9 months of headaches and feeling like ass I had. And made me save up a ton of money, which I wound up not needing, and instead let me buy a house.

I mean, f33nx went through some serious medical stuff, both for her and her mom. However, she also wound up getting a fantastic dude as a fiance.

Some other members here are still dealing with long term medical stuff. I got off easy. It sounds worse that it is, really, but as far as brain surgery goes, mine wasn't that bad. I appreciate what you're saying though.:heart::heart:

Last edited: