What are you looking forward to in 2009?

I'm looking forward to finding a better job, maybe finding a nice uterus to have another kid with, perhaps taking my first vacation in 10 years, and finally cleaning all the shit out of my house that I no longer use or want despite my best efforts to convince myself that it could possibly come in handy some day.

I'm looking forward to finding a better job, maybe finding a nice uterus to have another kid with, perhaps taking my first vacation in 10 years, and finally cleaning all the shit out of my house that I no longer use or want despite my best efforts to convince myself that it could possibly come in handy some day.

sounds like my house. i'm looking fwd to playing that game too.

Want to split a dumpster rental? I'm going to commence round two of clearing junk out of my house.

I am looking forward to my oldest son's HS graduation. Than the the proceeding senior trip to FL. I will have six to ten 17/18 year old boys in my home for 2 weeks. We are going to have such fun chaos happening.
I am looking forward to making more friends, trying new things, getting to know old friends better and creating all sorts of fun and wonderful memories.

2009 is going to be spectacular.

2009 will actually be more of the same for me. look forward to getting away though. hopefully summer in sri lanka or india [where i've been asked to housesit]

or peru for a bit of paddling. still. not sure what it holds, i hope it's good however. things seem to be going from strength to strength.