What are you listening to? v.reduxadnauseum

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
Right now on the mp3 player, Dead Can Dance- How Fortunate the Man With None from their Into The Labyrinth disc. Love this group and pretty much everything they do together, as soloists, any side-projects and soundtracks. Just a really cool and unique sound they've got.

If you haven't ever heard of them, check out their mp3-less website: http://www.dcdwithin.com/

Nothing right now (I was listening to JoJo's Circus, but just turned off playhouse Disney since Haylee is asleep).

Drool-Boy said:
Im just sitting here in silence at the moment.
Peace and quiet is good for the soul.

Woah, that's deep man.

Once in a while I'll do that too, and I'm always amazed how fast the time goes by when I do. Makes me all relaxed and stuff.

kiwi said:
Nothing right now (I was listening to JoJo's Circus, but just turned off playhouse Disney since Haylee is asleep).

haha

On Saturday I got to listen to Ethan sing "Hey hey, Jojo's circus" over and over and over. He doesn't know any more of the song, and after 72 million times I don't either.

Sarcasmo said:
haha

On Saturday I got to listen to Ethan sing "Hey hey, Jojo's circus" over and over and over. He doesn't know any more of the song, and after 72 million times I don't either.

Haylee doesn't actually sing words yet, but I'm sure that will come.