what are you giving for christmas?

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Marklar
₥0
Father - a few custom made shirts, staying within the confines of the fact he only wears white or blue shirts

Sister - Perfume of some sort, probably Creed 'Love in Black'

Brother - Probably nothing because he gets me nothing

Haven't figured out what to get anyone else yet.

Since it's thanksgiving and after this now begins your run up to everyones most hated holiday, post what you're getting others in this the season of credit.

Can't say since too many people on this forum are getting gifts or possibly could spoil surprises for people getting gifts from me. I am completely done with shopping now and I need need to mail stuff. Such a freaking relief to be able to enjoy the holiday.

S/o - DeWalt hammer drill. Also brought him chocolates, a protractor set (for drawing big circles omg!!!), a book, a personalised calendar with all his favourite art drawings on, some pants.

Sister - Not sure she's getting anything.

My mum - A bottle of baileys

My dad - Not sure yet

S/o's mum - Swarovski necklace

Nephews - Probably some crappy toy they'll never play with more than once.

Hydrosqueegee- some model railroad stuff

1 yr old and 3 yr old sons- usual stuff, toys, books, etc

My mom- a framed photo, Rubies and Diamonds perfume, a new wallet, etc.

MIL- A bird house painted by aforementioned 1 and 3 yr old and one of those calendars you put pics in

FIL- handpainted train boxcar by kids

Nieces- some of them are getting bath and body works stuff, the 13 yo one getting Sephora stuff

Nephews- DC skate company hats

Grandma- photo album I make every year with pics of what the family has done all year

Name draw person from work- a copper pig watering can...

Okay I could go on and on, Ive made a blanket for SIL and BIL, bathmitt animals for young nieces and nephews, Super hero cape for 3 year old nephew, Coke bottle cap fridge magnets for my best friend who's kitchen is done in Coca cola. Also made some stuff for my kids.

P.S. My shopping is all done for the 20 or so people I shop for.

I just got back from buying the wife some diamond earrings. She better make with the head.